Hospitality company Hilton has been recognised for its exceptional workplace culture in Singapore by global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work®. This is the second consecutive year that Hilton was listed as the top-ranked hospitality company to work for, ranking an overall #2 across all industries in the large-sized business category.
Hilton has consistently achieved top honours for its outstanding and inclusive workplace culture across South East Asia, earning #3 Best Workplace in Sri Lanka, #2 Best Workplace in Indonesia and #4 Best Workplace in the Philippines earlier this year. As with previous years, Hilton was the highest-ranked hospitality company across these markets. In August, Hilton was also named as Asia’s top hospitality company to work for on Great Place to Work®’s prestigious “Best Workplaces in Asia” list for the 7th year running, placing #2 among the top 100 companies across all industries in the multinational category.
“These accolades reflect our unwavering commitment to being the employer of choice for our 10,000 Team Members in South East Asia, and reaffirms the trust and confidence that our Team Members have in us,” said Alexandra Murray, area vice president & head of South East Asia, Hilton.
“It is truly an honour to receive this recognition in Singapore for the second year running. Hilton continues to be committed to creating the best, most inclusive home away from home for our Team Members. We know that when our Team Members are empowered to achieve their dreams and thrive, it creates a ripple effect that positively impacts our communities, guests, owners and, ultimately, the world.”
To help Team Members realise the myriad of growth opportunities at Hilton and bring their best selves to work, Hilton’s initiatives include:
- Thrive@Hilton, Hilton’s employer value proposition that cultivates meaningful opportunities and a workplace culture where all Team Members can thrive regardless of background, role and location.
- Hilton SEA Management Trainee program that sets the benchmark in producing a whole generation of young leaders in hospitality.
- Lead@Hilton, an industry-leading learning platform that offers a suite of learning resources on management and leadership, including a Leadership Unscripted video series where senior leaders share career advice and virtual development programs created in partnership with Harvard.
- Careers@Hilton, which provides guidance and highlights opportunities for young people in the hospitality industry through annual awareness campaigns.
- Go Hilton, Hilton’s popular Team Member travel program which offers discounted travel benefits.
- Care for All, a new industry-leading caregiving initiative designed to support Team Members on their caregiving journeys. The Care for All platform is an expansion of Hilton’s mental wellness hub, where it aims to support Team Members in caring not only for themselves, but also for those closest to them.
To determine the 2023 Singapore’s “Best Workplaces”, Great Place To Work®️ analysed confidential survey feedback from employees across different industries in Singapore through the Culture Audit© questionnaire and the Trust Index© survey.
Click here for more information.