The stunning Noonu Atoll resort Soneva Jani is after 85 new candidates as the property undergoes planned expansion in line with its ‘Chapter Two’.
Maldives candidates are preferred and the range of opportunities go all the way from boat crew to management positions.
In a press release, the resort says it aims to be the Maldives’ best employer, offering its employees (hosts) a range of benefits as well as great career opportunities and progression.
Soneva is also an equal opportunity employer with a deep commitment to empower and ensure the wellbeing of the company’s female hosts.
Below are some measures Soneva takes to reach its targets for female employment:
- It offers female-only accommodation quarters and facilities.
- Provides at least one female-only activity per month for employees.
- Welcomes female employees in senior positions who have families and children to live with them on-site.
- Offers gender awareness training for all employees.
- Runs women’s apprenticeship programmes, to give more women the chance to find suitable roles within Soneva and the tourism industry.
- Covers the cost of unlimited online job development training through Massive Open Online Courses (this is offered to all male and female hosts).
- Welcomes family members of female hosts to visit the resorts and feel comfortable about the accommodation and working areas. They are also invited to talk to the management to discuss any questions or concerns they may have.
- Implements strong structures, processes and training in the areas of appropriate behaviour and a zero-tolerance over harassment.
To apply, contact: https://soneva.com/join-the-soneva-team