Kandima Maldives is planning to celebrate this year’s World Photography Day on 19 August with a photography contest, offering a chance to win a three-night stay with a full board meal plan and complimentary domestic transfers.
“Photography has truly become a symbol of personal expression for countless people around the world. A photograph can capture unique experiences, whether with your family, friends or enjoying a chilled drink by the shimmering sunset waters,” the resort said.
A photography competition will also be held for Kandima’s in-house guests along with a family beach picnic on 19 August.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is a stay for 3 nights/4 days for 2 persons on full board basis at Kandima Maldives (resort)
- Complimentary domestic transfer of the 2 adults from Male International Airport to and from resort shall be arranged by the resort
- International ticket cost to be borne by the winner
- All other charges, such as additional meals, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, internet, faxes, spa, personal purchases, and Government Green tax of $6 per night per person is applicable for the entire duration of the stay at the resort will be Winner’s responsibility and will need to be settled prior to departure from the resort
- This prize cannot be encashed. No cash refund, in part or full, against this gift voucher will be provided
- The prize may not be extended, transferred, or exchanged for cash and may not be taken during the resort blackout period from 01 December 2022 to 30 January 2023