JOALI Maldives is set set to host its 2023 Kids’ Summer Camp from 1 July to 31 August. The resort invites families and young guests to embark on a journey of learning and joy in a breathtaking setting.
With a commitment to multi-generational immersion into the local landscape, art, and history of the property’s surroundings, the resort’s Muramas Kids Club provides the opportunity for kids to develop a greater understanding of and appreciation for nature, wellness and the true joys of living. The Kids’ Summer Camp itinerary will include:
- Education & Sustainability: Kids’ will join JOALI’s resident marine biologist to learn coral reef ecosystems, conservation efforts for the ocean, different marine life species, as well as embark on a dolphin cruise. Sustainable Saturdays will include nature walks to learn about preserving natural habitats, the importance of recycling through arts & crafts, organic gardening and more.
- Art-Immersion: Ceramics, tie-dye, jewelry making and photography will introduce kids to new art forms with the help of JOALI’s resident artists. German artist Maja Rohwetter will virtually immerse young guests in a unique art experience through augmented reality.
- Culture: Kids will have the opportunity to learn about Maldivian culture through creating the Maldivian flag and discovering what it represents, Dhivehi language classes, cooking up cultural dishes in the kitchen, local island tours to explore the distinct cultures of JOALI Maldives’ neighbouring islands, as well as storytelling and traditional performances.
- Wellness: Making their own all natural skincare product, hair tutorials, mini spa day, learning about yoga, and more.
- Culinary: In addition to cooking classes, kids will experience Le Petit Chef, a fun-filled dining experience using cutting-edge 3D Mapping Technology.
- Sports & Games: Pedal tennis, Maja Rohwetter’s Flying Carpet Experience, beach games and more.
“While kids enjoy the daily activities, parents will enjoy the many luxuries of the 73-villa island such as various innovative dining concepts, JOALI Spa by ESPA, exploring the spectacular sea life, standout destination programming, and more, all with an unwavering dedication to sustainability,” JOALI said.
“With a selection of beach or overwater villas offering one, two, three and four-bedroom options, families will enjoy private pools, dedicated butlers known as “jadugars” (the Maldivian word for “magician”), bicycle rides around the island together, and memories to last a lifetime.”